I APPRECIATE THEM..

Sunday, April 19, 2009

KNAPE HARI TAK SELALU CERAH....?sedih seh...

Hey baby, when we are together, doing things that we love.Every time you're near I feel like I'm in heaven, feeling highI don't want to let go, girl.I just need you to know girl.I don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight,No promises.Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your armsHere tonightHey baby, when we are together, doing things that we love.Everytime you're near I feel like I'm in heaven, feeling highI don't want to let go, girl.I just need you you to know girl.I don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight,No promises.Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your armsI don't want to run away, I want to stay forever, thru Time and Time..No promisesI don't wanna run away, I don't wanna be aloneNo PromisesBaby, now I need to hold you tight, now and forever my loveNo promisesI don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight,No promises.Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your armsI don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight,No promises.Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your armsHere tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment